Tuesday, November 15, 2005

"And paint these walls in pitchfork red"

I guess this is where I'm supposed to spill my guts. It seems so much easier when it's just a computer. The truth is if anyone ever knew what I thought my school facade would be more screwed than ever. So I guess I'll just hope no one reads this.

I'm finding life hard. Well, not too hard, more trying. I find myself lying more often. All I want is to be left alone. All I want is someone to notice. I guess that's a little weird.

I find it strange how people see me. I'm a nice person really. At least that's what my friends tell me. But when someone's outside that world of friends, I close up, say something stupid because I'm truly terrified. I don't care what people think but at the same time I can't help but wonder if I'm in this all alone. I seem to see things differently than some people. I just don't seem to get people. I don't know how people can worry about trivial little things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home