Sunday, November 27, 2005

"And well I find it hard to stay, with the words you say."

Yes, I posted earlier today, but I have become angry witht he weather. It's supposed to be sunny, rain, snow, thunderstorm. I'm going nuts. It's almost December and it's only snowed once. And I didn't even get to play in it because it melted.

Instead I shall study the clouds and watch the formations, the slight movements, open spaces and angel rays. I'll keep walking, running till everything goes away. Till it stops and I'm the only thing left with momentum.

I'm considering putting up my poems/songs/little things I write in the notebook that I always carry with that is coincedentally currently at school. Yeah, maybe not. Then I really would hate it if anyone read this. I have a hard enough time hiding my notebook so a friend doesn't accidentally pull it out.

Plus, I already accidentally let slip that I have a blog to a friend. I didn't think she noticed, but all I kept thinking was oh shit, oh shit. She keeps pestering now, though she said she'd stop. I had to promise though that if I ever found out that someone had read this, I'd have to let her too. And God knows I'm the one person who always keeps a promise. Even if I could get away with not saying anything. It comes with having so many promises broken as a child.

It's strange. I work so hard to gain the trust of the people I care about, even when I find it hard to let the same people in. And I wonder if they really trust me, or if what they put up is just a front. I do trust people with the big things, but never with the small. I'm strange.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home