Wednesday, November 16, 2005

"And we'll love again and we'll laugh again, we'll try again and we'll dance again"

Uggh...life sucks. I forgot half my homework and didn't do the other half. Luckily I managed to get out of it in most my classes. But my english grade will probably once again be a B. Such a positive grade when I'm thinking of going into Honors next year. I think the pressure is getting to me, although, as was said in my OLC class last year, I don't plan to go "jump off a bridge." Though me and Jaki decided we would jump off the Golden Gate Bridge. It has history.

Seriously, I'm begging to wonder if I'm a strange person to this world. All the bad luck things that you see happen on tv tend to happen to me. I, of course, have not only fallen down the stairs, but up and sideways too. I get run over in the hallways constantly. I ran into a guy and my papers and books flew everywhere. This, coincidently, was the same day my spanish book mysteriously went poof. Oh well, maybe I'm just a klutz.
I also had to try and keep calm when dealing with the two girls in my Foods class. I dislike it when people act as if I'm stupid, or as if looking at each other or whispering isn't going to catch my attention. It's not like I don't hear it anyways. They also pick on the other girl in our group who tries to be nice and suck up to them. It's really sad. I don't understand how you could still want to be friends with people who always put you down. Then again, I'm not the best at making friends. I'm lucky to have the friends I do have.

I have decided to completely go against English. I hate it and I hate Mr. Hicks. Well not really....it's hard to completely hate people. About as hard as it is not to hate people. But he continually drives me crazy with not only the way he teaches, but how he treats me. Today he made me read a poem. Yesterday I read a third of a poem. I don't know whether to take it as an insult or a compliment. Considering the poem today included using a lot of improper grammar. Maybe he's commenting on the way I speak. This is after all the teacher that I told that I hate English. Did I mention he's an English teacher? Yeah, so I'm pretty sure he's not to fond of me. I should have kept my mouth shut.

Now, off to look for a kid-friendly recipe for Child Development. Apparently Classic Deviled Eggs aren't "fun" enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home