Sunday, November 27, 2005

"As days fade, and nights grow, and we go cold."

My computer is fixed except for the lack of sound.....but that shall be fixed or else I shall die with out my music. I love DSL, I've spent my time downloading everything in sight just because it's so fast. I'm in love.

Tis the last day of the weekend and my lonesome days are drawing to a close. Tomorrow it all comes rushing back, at which point I must pull myself together or break and fall. Personally, I hope it's the first. I fall enough on my own.

My hair is damp and driving me nuts. It seems so simple a thing to grow my hair out, but honestly I don't know if I can stand it any longer. It's too poofy and everywhere when it's down and the damn stuff won't all go up into a ponytail. Not to mention I've broken five and once I stretch them, more hair falls out. It didn't bug me too much, but so girl at a store the other day said I shouldn't leave my bangs out just to be "emo." I wish to pull them out.
I have discovered this lovely thing called profile views. I only have two. That means that no one is reading this and I may continue to rant on without consequences or worry.

It's strange that I'm actually posting on this thing. I never was one for diaries. My first and last entry consisted of me saying I hated my father which my mother coincedently read and told him. I however think I was quite intelligent at...........ten I think, and that I should have stuck with my gut instinct the first time he left and just stopped talking to him then. My life would have been a lot easier.

My mom tells me he's not allowed over for X-mas. Yay! My year has not been totally ruined, considering he screwed the rest of it up. He left during finals, got stabbed causing us to have to take care of him which was hell. Decided he needed to spend "quality time" with me on my birthday, at which point I wore the sluttiest thing I could find. He likes to think he has control over what I do. He had the audacity to think he would still get to interview any boy I decide to date......right. Then Thanksgiving goes up in smoke. I didn't even eat turkey. Sorry, didn't mean for the pity party. I just wish he would go poof.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home