Monday, November 28, 2005

"The candle is burning out the light flickers away."

No real highlight of my life today. I simply drifted. Band was spent examining the rain droplets on the window. Water is so amazing. Besides it's chemical properties, it is ecstasy to feel rain or the ocean. I really miss the ocean. Indiana is just not the same when it comes to the summer. The pressure of the waves on your body is a feeling that can't be copied. Besides the fact that chlorine smells wrong.

Rain itself is godlike. To think that it could fall from the sky in perfect drops, be affected by wind only to hit the ground. It carries so much in such a small space. Such a large amount of atoms. I love going out in the rain or watching it from my room and thinking. It calms me.

Thoughts come to me easily. I think so much about anything and everything and it all stays stocked up in my head. If I do say what I'm thinking people look at me strangely. They want to know what happens in my brain when I space out. I never do truely space out. It's just a time to assess things. That's when I think of life, all the problems and things I don't understand. Things I wonder that make me doubt what has been drilled into my head. When I speak about any of these things people treat as if I'm an outcast, to be ingnored. Which only pushes my thoughts further.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home