Monday, November 21, 2005

"Force our smiles baby, half dead. From comparing myself to everyone else around me."

Uggh. I'm online working on homework I got from fricken' QuizBowl. Stupid Mike. Stupid predictable Jon. We had to play rock, paper, scissors, and I knew Jon would through rock until I threw paper. So of course I won.
What do I get? Researching a country. Grr. Technically it's QuizBowl. I don't have to do it.

Will I?

Probably.

In the meantime I'm playing around with my fucked up computer trying to figure out what the hells wrong with it. If you can't tell, I'm frustrated. Only two more days. Not that I'll get to have Thanksgiving anyway. We might not be able to afford it this year. And my stupid biological sperm donor can't even give $1 to us. Fuck him.

Ok, I'm done ranting. I think. Yeah, pretty much. I must finish now so I may go research Bangladesh and try to grab the shower before my little sister uses all the hot water again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home