Sunday, November 27, 2005

"The stars will cry, the blackest tears tonight."

Credit for the title goes to Story of the Year.

Yes, it's my third post today. I'm bored. That's dangerous. I have no one to talk, though I am considering hanging out at Ryo's blog and posting random things. But he hates me when I'm bored.

So what could I talk about. What in my life could interest anyone at all. I don't know why it would.
The party at Ari's house. She invited me. Well, it was more of her sister's, and it was technically a "Shakespeare" party. There were people from our school and a few not I think. It was weird. I couldn't stop blushing and staring at my feet. I thought I had gotten over my shyness. Scratch that. I thought I had suppressed my shyness. Apparently not.

People terrify me. Especially new people. I didn't know anyone and this one guy kept looking at me. Ari said he was like that. he somehow manages to stare at everyone at once. It was still scary. I kept staring at the wall or floor and cautiously float my eyes across the room, only to see him looking at me. I hate it when that happens. then I don't know if people think I'm staring or if I'm supposed to talk or what. My response: blush and look back down to the floor.

I swear I never blush. This is unnerving. The last time I blushed so much is the time I rambled on about how badly I had done on a playing test outside the office only to have Mr. Cotten open the door and tell me that the door wasn't that thick. I don't really get embarrassed. If I do, I shrug it off and be embarrassed inside. I don't blush. I don't. God, my face is turning red.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home