Thursday, December 15, 2005

"And I get a little shaken because I live my life like this"

Had QuizBowl yesterday. Hated it. Talk about feeling left out. I get the sad feeling I don't fit in. I even went with a group of three to Payless. Morgan and Anna talked nonstop. We decided I'm not a normal girl because I can't talk constantly. Jon got a laugh out of that. He was pretty quiet too. I don't think he was too comfortable when they started talking about hot guys. I felt sorry for him.

My beloved head phones broke. I am now switching through my crappy ones to find which ones work and what one works best.

And I'm getting a good set for X-mas. Not that I'm getting anything else. Besides a guitar stand. I knew we needed the money so I gave up my present that we had on layaway. I didn't need it, and this way my sister or nephew can get another present.

I'm going to the mall tomorrow. Yeah. Me at the mall. I don't go there often.

Heather is planning on setting me up with one of her boyfriend's friends. I don't know whether to say yes or not. Although it's not like I have a choice knowing her. And she hasn't even met the guy. This all spun off from Jerry Springer, cause she was watching a guy tell his girlfriend he was a woman. So Heather told her boyfriend never to tell her that. Hence my comment that all I cared about physically was that it was a guy with a real dick. Now for her bright ideas.

Crap.

Today was boring. I wrote poetry. Yeah, about the one thing I can do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home