Monday, December 12, 2005

"Burn the sun burn the light take my hand take my life"

Ryo asked me what I think about the other day. In the two muntes between passing periods he asked me to cram into what I think about as I space out. Not that I could fully explain it anyway.

How do you put into words that you can't understand other people. I can't get it into my head how other people think. That's what I think about. Among other things. Like how life is ironic. It all seems to be a game. The small things too, like how everyday things work. I could spend eternity in the rain, trying to figure out how it works. The small wonders. And if I'm weird just to notice them. How people can walk by everyday and not. Mostly, I don't wish to explain this to Ryo. I don't wish for him to believe I'm strange. Err...stranger. Ryo is one of the few opinions I actually care about.

People have been asking me if I cut lately. I wish they wouldn't. I find it horrible. Even though I laugh it off and joke with Ryo and a couple others, it still stings. People look at the way I dress and make assumptions about my lifestyle. Once again, I don't understand people.

Judging is weird. I can't find myself looking at a person and coming up with everything about them. I have to know how they think first. But to do that I'd have to get to know them, and them me. And I'm not to fond of people. Though they don't seem to be too fond of me.

Finals are coming up. I'm cramming. I have to make a toy, write two papers, finish homework I didn't do. Study, hope, and pray.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home