Friday, December 23, 2005

"I want to hate you half as much as I hate myself."

Big scare yesterday. Me and my mom came home and my little sis wasn't there. I don't think I've ever been so scared. Scenarios kept running through my head. I couldn't make them stop. Then I saw Christmas, a few days away, and unwrapping presents for a girl that we still didn't where she was. Or worse, that we did.

Turns out my sister saw that there wasn't Heather's camaro or my mom's buick and went over to a friend's house. Didn't even go inside the house to see if maybe Heather had just dropped me off. I'm glad that wasn't what happened. Or I would have had a breakdown.

It looks like I passed all my finals with flying colors, except my 84 in Hon. Alg.2, but I still get a B. Everything else looks like I got an A.

And life moves on. I'm deciding to go to Indy after break with Heather. I'll get this over with as soon as possible and move on with my life. Otherwise she'll find someway to drag the boy she's setting me up with down here. And I'd prefer for that not to happen. At least if I make a fool of myself there it's less people.

I enjoy the thought of less people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home