Monday, January 30, 2006

"I'm falling apart looking for what's outside of this."

Ok so I haven't actually told anyone about my blog. I keep forgetting. Honestly. I so scatterbrained it's ridiculous. I did however let Ryo "read" my poems. Not that he actually did.

I guess not much has happened as of late. I had a social experience on Friday. After spending two hours with my fellow QuizBowlers playing bang with many sexual innuendos, I saw a movie. With people.

Yeah, stepping up in the world.

Or down. I'm not sure which I would consider it.

So yeah, I saw Glory Road, spent my lunch money for the week. Was it worth it? Absolutely not. Well, the movie was ok. I saw it with Ariel, Anna, Jon, Adam and Brady. So yeah, feeling little left out. They each have their own little groups. I'm just there.

Then we waited outside. In the freezing cold. That I happen to be sensitive to.

The idiot that I am, I did not bring a coat.

I am a insufferable idjit.

I made a remark.

Ariel asked, "If one of you gentlemen wouldn't mind giving up your coat for Tiffany?"

I froze. Smacked myself in my head. Idiot. Idiot. I wished to bang my head against the wall. I did not only not deserve a coat, being as stupid as I was, I did not want to take a coat from someone else.

All three guys started to pull off their coats. Jon got there first.

I heavily protested. And succeeded. I went back to freezing. But the awkward moment was over. I shall never again say that I am cold.

Never.

Even if I am going to freeze to death.

Got to go. My sis is throwing up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home