Monday, January 23, 2006

"Sometimes I don't know why we'd rather live than die, we look up towards the sky for answers to our lives."

Nothing special today. Simply droning on.

I suppose QuizBowl at seven in the morning counts. It was horrible. I don't even remember half of it. Monday's are usually the days that I'm a grouch for the first two periods. I did manage a few questions, and would have gotten a few more if I did not have to stop and prod my brain to say buzz.

Other than that the day was normal.

I now must decide if I wish to take Hon. Physics and AP Chem or Bio next year. See I wish to take all three and I also have to fit in AP Calc. Which means I will have two AP classes at least in the same year. Fun. However, if I do AP Chem my junior year and Honors Physics, I can kick my Biology II Genetics class and Study Hall to my senior year to help with the double AP stuff.

This does not all fit itself nicely into my brain. Two years of intense work. But if I test out it may make college slightly cheaper, which would be extremely helpful. As it is I'm looking at my mom and I working all through my college years so that I won't have student loans.

Ok, getting depressed.

I think I'm getting.....I don't want to say friendlier because I'm always friendly. More social I guess. People talk to me. They aren't terrified. Which is nice. There are loads more scarier people at school. I know because they scare me.

Getting depressed more. I'm going to go do something else uninteresting in my incredibly boring adventure of life.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ryo said...

Tiffany is a neat name. I don't know why I just typed that. It's true though.

I know it's "you" to be sad and all that, but I really want to cheer you up.

Bah, I give up. Hopefully, I can be even more depressed than you and then you can call yourself happy. How about that?

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home