Wednesday, January 18, 2006

"Sometimes I think I'll die alone, live and breathe and die alone."

Here I am, posting. I don't know why. I really have nothing to say. I have my nails half painted black. I'm halfway through a book. Yet I stopped to post. I had the sudden urge.

I'm not sure anything interesting happened. School, blah blah blah. Oh, I ate lunch for the first time this week. Afterwards I fell off a chair in Algebra 2 when Josh did this weird thing on my arm with his hand. It was meant to be a "sexual" joke. Except I don't like being touched. I really dislike hugs. I refuse all lap dances from Josh.

It's not that I dislike being touched, it's more like I'm afraid. I usually flinch, or tense, or fall off something trying to get away. Yeah.

I did my speech today. Me being nervous, I spoke way to fast, fidgeted, and said um and uhh a lot. And played with my hair. Which I was recommended to "get out of my face." Grr...

Yeah, I'm going to go back to painting my nails now. My brain must be breaking down.

Breaking down. Pull to the depths. Scream out loud. No one can hear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home