Wednesday, January 25, 2006

"This is the end of keeping it in, They'll all know how I feel, This is the end of rotting away, I know how I feel"

Not much time to post.

I'm going to give up my privacy tomorrow. If I had enough time I'd do it today. Actually I may not have enough time tomorrow. I shall suck up my nervousness. I shall announce to the lunch table that I have a blog, and post up my poems on fictionpress.net with a link from here.

I will also tell Heather.

Long day today. Sectionals were horrible. Give me a second to rant about our teacher.

He can't accept that we all suck. He thinks anyone who isn't a first does not know how to play the clarinet. He can't tell when something is in tune. He talks in this annoying tone of voice. He reminds me of Mr. Rogers. I do not like Mr. Rogers. He makes me feel like running out of the practice room and screaming.

Okay I think I'm done.

Off to eat chicken.

I have a career speech that I have to give. The typical 'me' thing to do would be to give a report on veterinarians, considering I know all from the many interviews and other intricate things that I have gained knowledge over my many years of what I like to call 'boring, stuffy, common sense classes.' I like using quotes. It makes me feel smarter.

I believe I shall now discuss Ryo's inability to believe that he is indeed intelligent. Which I am only doing because I know that he will, in fact, read this. He is a starter on the Quiz Bowl team. Automatically smart. He was smart enough to take Honors English. He knows more than I will ever about computers.

K, done.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ryo said...

The ironic thing about it all is that people will only be interested in your thoughts because you have always kept them hidden.

People who are exposed from the beginning have the advantage of undetection.

I can tell people whenever, and they don't even care.

Same thing about the photographic shyness thing. People only attempt to take your picture because you make a big deal about it.

How humorous. Our posts sort of link up today.

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home