Saturday, February 18, 2006

"But I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell I know right now you can't tell But stay awhile and maybe then you'll see a different side of me"

I have a truck!

Let me take a moment to dwell in my happiness.

I spent yesterday driving to Illinois. I am now the proud owner of a 1995 1500 Dodge Ram. It has a 5.9L, 360, 4WD, 8-cylinder, and while I know that all of that information means nothing to the few people who will read this, I am in heaven.

It is big, green, and shiny.

I have yet to name it, though I am seriously condsidering the name Mikey.

Yes, I know. I sound like a dork. But I have a truck. A pretty truck. And no one can bring me off the cloud I am currently floating on.

Hmm, news, news. I haven't updated in the past few days. Sorry, got caught up.

Ryo was my "secret admirer" that bought the can of pop. I must admit he was the last person I would ever expect to pull one over on me like that. Props to him. Not only did he get it past me, I am now revoking his title of worst liar ever. However, revenge shall be sweet. And I will have it. So, beware Ryo. I am after you.

In other news, I also got back this little match-up thing our school does. It pairs you up with guys according to a survey you take. I only bought because of what I knew it contained. Matches that were entirely wrong, but hilarious.

For instance, Caleb. I met him in the eighth grade. I once had to be separated from him in Social Studies because I was so angry at him. Since then, we get along ok, but he still knows how to push my buttons. I consider one of the more annoying children at our school.

The only guy on there that I knew and was actually on somewhat friendly terms with was Jon Butz. Which in a way, was a little awkward, considering he's in two of my classes and one teacher felt the need to read it out.

Oh well.

I helped fix my friend's computer just now. No big deal. Just told her to do System Restore. It worked and I got called a god.

I am now on my way to pick out a name for my truck.

I feel like singing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home