Thursday, February 23, 2006

"I lit my pain on fire and I watched it all burn down Now I'm dancing in the ashes and there's no one else around"

Ok, apparently I have more morals than any of my friends.

They all told me to lie to this guy and tell him I had a boyfriend.

Heather said it should be Jordan from Indy. Ryo suggested a Tom Weatherford from Kansas. Josh suggested I use Ryo. Josh shall have an infinitesimally long death.

I just told the guy I have a boyfriend. Because he sent me another mail thing. At least he upgraded somewhat. He said he thought I was beautiful. I don't like that very much, but it's better than "hott."

Today was like an out of body experience. I wasn't unhappy, but it seemed as if I wasn't completely there. It wasn't one of my thinking days either. The world just passed by me in a second and I didn't notice. It's like sitting there and meditating. Something I have never accomplished. Stray thoughts always pop up. But today they didn't. Today my mind was quiet.

Good. Maybe now I can get some sleep.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay ANY of your friends is a little strong, I said to just tell him the truth. ANYwho good luck getting rid of him *evil grin* I plan on bugging you with this for a while! MUHAHAHA ^.^

5:52 PM  
Blogger Ryo said...

Now that I think about it... maybe you should just kill him.

9:00 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

You realize that I read this thing too...

Remember my three plans of which you could use:

A. Run like heck
B. Tell him that you don't want to date him (uh duh....)
C. Find a *hack hack* "boyfriend"

ps. How's "Jordan..."

6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home