Tuesday, February 21, 2006

"I'm burning in the heavens And I'm drowning in the hell My souls in a coma And none of my friends can tell"

Extremely weird slightly awkward.

I think I just got hit on.

Disturbing.

I checked my MySpace account after a month of ignoring it. Reason: I got a free Atreyu song and felt the need to make them my friend. I also responded to a post in the school "forum." It was on prejudice so I felt a drive to actually post.

The next day I checked to see if I had been accepted as a friend.

It was pending.

But I did have a friend request. It was from a guy at my bus stop in middle school. So I thought what the hell? I accepted him as a friend.

Haha. Can I kill my idiotic self yet?

I just read a mail thing from him asking if I remember him.

Of course I do, I have this amazing memory for people. I can tell you the name of my best friend in kindergarten and describe her.

It also asks if I'm single. And says he is.

He also called me "hott."

Uggh.

Not interested.

Never interested.

Not my type. Quite a bit more.......I'd say immature, but that describes most guys. This one just doesn't appeal to me. He doesn't listen to my music. He isn't that smart. He isn't cute, at least on my terms. He has no ambition that I know of. He uses chatspeak and can't type worth a damn. And he knows nothing about me. Except that I'm "hott." And he met me on the bus stop.

I have suddenly realized that my profile has a link to this blog.

Shit.

My day has been ruined. It was going great. I kicked butt at QuizBowl playing rock paper scissors. I beat Ryo, who had Mike's backing. Go me. And the team I picked won twice, despite Pfaff being on the other side.

Teehee. I'm happy again.

I now must go respond to this mail....

I don't know how to say this lightly.

Maybe that I'm single but too busy for a boyfriend? Tell him the truth? Wait till Thursday and ask some other guy what I should do?

Yeah, that sounds good.

Let's put it off like everything else I do in this life.

I only wish I could put life itself away for another day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home