Wednesday, February 08, 2006

"It's so empty, another dark night feeling alone, drowning in the sadness"

I will be gone Friday to Sunday. I can't guarantee a post tomorrow so deal.

Sorry, I don't mean to be snappy.

Hehe, I'm apologizing to a computer. Oh well, I'm pretty sure I am insane anyway.

I have played a prank. I shall now hold my hand over my face and laugh maniacally. Please wait while I proceed to do so.

Ok, now for my master plan. I was coerced into buying a "heart-a-gram." I said I didn't have a crush to make it out to. Who knows if I was lying or not.....

But anyway, I said to make it out to a random guy. The freshman said he couldn't do that. Lightbulb. I scribbled down Adam L. on the person sending, and Pfaff on the person it's to.

It will be hilarious.

Speaking of which, today was "Would you still be my friend if I wore this" day at our school. So I wore loads of pink. I must say, the shock factor is high. Not that I'm a goth or anything, as previously stated, but I am not fond of pink.

Pink=childhood

Tiffany's childhood=not so good

Pink=bad memories

Tiffany+pink= bad idea!

Plus there's the fact that I look extremely preppy in pink. And besides that bothering me, the outfit as a whole was.....painful.

But it was funny. My goal was accomplished.

As a result of me being gone all weekend I have to take my Chem test tomorrow.

Beautiful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home