Wednesday, February 01, 2006

"Letting out the voice inside of me. Every window pane is shattering."

Ryo insists I update, so I shall.

Time seems to disappear so quickly. It slips quickly through my fingers. My half-day seemed unusually cut short. That extra hour and a half was not used for homework and other schoolwork, it was used driving to the library and Wal-Mart.

My brain seems to be dropping slowly.

Ryo has questioned my ability to recall the molar mass of a couple of elements and water. This has been bugging me for some reason. It's not as if I try to memorize them. I just pick them up after using them so much.

I felt somewhat insulted in speech class today. I shouldn't. It's one of those pride things.

Erin asked me if I was in two-year algebra, for the simple reason that I would be able to tell her the assignment. The difference between 2-year Algebra and Honors Algebra II: really big!

Not that I bragged. I have a hard time bragging. For a moment I felt almost embarrassed that I was in it.

I can brag to Zach, if only to see his smug smirk drop.

I will put up my poems this weekend.

Fun, fun, fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home