Monday, February 06, 2006

"My confidence is leaving me on my own, No one can save me and you know I don't want the attention."

I have no idea what to post.

I am simply drawing a blank on what in my life could be interesting enough to satisfy anyone.

I recieved a letter from my English teacher today. It was in an envelope, and the aide, Mrs. Martin handed it to me, saying it was from Ms. Nimmer.

I was overjoyed. Thoughts ran speedily through my head.

I got into Honors English. I got into Honors English.

Did I?

Not that I know of........now there is much sighing to be done.

The letter was not, indeed, saying that I had been placed in Honors English. It was a letter, from Ms. Nimmer, saying that I was a great student, intelligent, and an overall good person. While that was nice and very enjoyable,

I still do not have the information that I wish to have.

Just one little word, yes or no. They couldn't give me one tiny hint? I took the freaking writing sample on Friday and the suspense is literally killing me.

I'm not too concerned about getting in or not, I just want to know. Really badly. I want to see if the people that tell me I'm a good writer are actually being truthful. Or if it's all lies.

Or at least if the teacher person thinks I'm good enough.

I shall go ponder this some more, pull out half my hair, and come to the conclusion that I should just wait quietly. Civilly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home