Sunday, February 19, 2006

"Should I bite my tongue? Until blood soaks my shirt. We'll never fall apart. Tell me why this hurts so much."

Hum diddly dum. I'm very bored.

Tomorrow is school.

Bleh.

This weekend doesn't seem like it lasted very long.

Oh well.

And in noticing that I have not actually made a two-line sentence on this post yet, I feel as if I must accomplish something in this post. Whether it be to have an epiphany or confuse you all with the ramblings of my mind.

Apparently that happens a lot.

I've been told quite often, as of lately, that I would make a horrible tutor. I've been compared to Fuhe on the whole "tutoring" deal. That is apparently rather bad. I know that I've been at the very least not good at teaching people, but I never knew that I confused people more than anything else.

Heather says I just go too fast. And maybe I do. I tend to expect people to follow my logic, which, I suppose, is being critical. I speed through the steps and show them how to get there, but no one ever seems to. It is as if my mind travels on a different wavelength when it comes to explaining how to do something.

Explaining simple math that I can easily do in a few seconds eludes me. It takes ten times longer to explain how my brain arrived at the answer.

Now there is much sighing to be done. There goes the plan for Spanish tutoring for my community service.

Damn.

And it hurts as I sit here waiting.
For something to happen. Anything to happen.
Just knowing that I might not be strong enough to take it.
It'll pierce my heart and break it.

Into pieces.

1 Comments:

Blogger Josh said...

You don't totally suck at tutoring. You were able to teach me how to do simplist radicals which were TOTALLY beyond me at one point. You taught me all that crazy exponential division crap and what not.

So no, you don't suck at life. And coming from me, that's high praise.

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home