Tuesday, February 14, 2006

"Why is it so hard for us to say the things we feel outside our hearts"

Well, today is the infamous Valentine's Day. Which, consequently, sucks.

For all us single people.

I did get a mysterious can of pop from a "secret admirer." Ari and Jaki deny having sent it. So I'm going with either another friend or a stalker.

It's pathetic that I'm so pessimistic I won't allow myself to believe that I could possibly have a secret admirer.

But I shall find out tomorrow.

These can of pops were also the "prank" that I sent Pfaff. In Adam's name. Although the whole thing fell to pieces. Adam knew and the freshman I bought it from wrote my name on the very bottom.

So, I basically bought Pfaff a pop.

Talk about backfire.

I got accepted into Honors English. I don't know how, I thought my essay sucked.

Unfortunately I can't talk anymore. Mounds of Algebra II calling.

It's mocking me. I know it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home