Sunday, March 19, 2006

"Heaven's gates won't open up for me With these broken wings I'm fallin' And all I see is you"

Hey, just ignore my last post.

I was only being an insufferable complaining twit again.

I must "write" my speech today. I'll be insulting the teacher. Just without her realizing it.

My stat things for this blog are very strange. I've had people from Chicago, Texas. And I wonder how they stumble across it. What they think when they read it.

How they perceive the chaos that is me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Josh said...

Hm... Perhaps it could be someone you once knew.

2:48 PM  
Blogger Ryo said...

Or perhaps the location tracker services mean nothing because data is passed through data packets that weave their way throughout the United States.

Just a thought...

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home