Friday, March 03, 2006

"Like the innocence of love, I'm scared to death of what's to become of my immortal soul, of this eternal flame"

Okay, update. Made 4th chair in Band. Nothing much else.

My English teacher scolded me for not being in Honors English. Oh well, I will be next year. I'm somewhat sick with a cold, which sucks. Nothing too bad, just packed up ears, the sniffles, and lots of sneezing....which I hate.

And a QuizBowl tournament tomorrow. Lovely.

I am now eating the last of the chocolate covered raisins. I swear I would kill for these things. I suppose it has something to do with the chocolate female impulse. I find a lot of things are blamed on the fact that I am female.

I can't hang out with guys and just be friends. I can't tease a guy or pick on him and just be friends/bitter enemies. I can't do anything properly. I'm not intelligent. I have no logic worth listening to. I can not have valid, insightful reasons for the things that I do. I must rely on my breasts and looks to get what I want. I could not possibly ever win against a male.

In short, I simply do not matter.

This makes me glad that the people I do hang out with don't think this way, but it still hurts when I'm put down because I'm a female. I can't control it, it is what I was born as. Idiots.

I have to decide what to demonstrate for a speech by Tuesday. I have been pondering ideas since the beginning of the semester. So far, I have absolutely nothing.

I could teach the class how to use a smartboard, seeing as the teacher can't even scroll down a page. That, however, might be slightly mean.

Ryo says I should do something funny, like how to make it so that everyone generalizes about you. But that might give more insight into me. Plus, knowing the class I'm in, they won't find it funny.

They didn't even get my condom joke on my first speech. Or my sibling one in the second. Or my website one on the third. And, if I do say so myself, they were pretty funny.

Maybe I should give a demonstration on how to completely screw your life up.

I'd be good at that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home