Thursday, March 09, 2006

"Such rage that you could scream all the stars right out of the sky and destroy the prettiest starry night"

Today was very intereseting. Ryo wasn't there.

I noticed after a few minutes in Band. Everything seemed quiet, cut off. I looked around. The people around me were at least a chair away. It felt lonely. No one talked to me. I just sat there, people chittering away. Making me feel terribly detached.

Ryo, come back! By the way, I stole your music. Hope you don't care.

QuizBowl was ok. I got picked last, except for Gero. That kind of hurt a little. It made me more aware. I guess I'm not as smart as I thought.

Oh well.

I answered a couple questions...but I did make a few stupid mistakes. Maybe that's it. Maybe I'm a risk.

Oh well.

Shoot me in the head now please. Forgot to do my homework again. Rushed to do my Chemistry. Aced the quiz, but left a question on the worksheet blank.

I'm an idiot.

Oh well.

1 Comments:

Blogger Josh said...

You're beginning to sound like me.

7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home