Thursday, March 30, 2006

"Tell me everything will be alright Close your eyes and dream of me tonight Tell me that you won't just fade away"

I have been accepted as a 2006 Poetry Ambassador.

Course, I have no clue what the hell that means. However, it may look good on a resume or other school thingy.

That is right. I, Poetry Ambassador extraordinare and masterful word maneuverer, just used the word 'thingy.'

I'm chuckling on the inside. If I can chuckle. It sounds like such a funny word. I like snicker better. But people tell me that sounds weirder.

Oh well. Since when do I care. I'm snickering.

Music is a big part of my life. Anyone who reads this blog should be able to tell that. Anyone who is just now waking up to that fact is an insufferable idjit who should leave now.

As of right now I am listening to "Promise" by this band called Spoken. Yet, I enjoy it. It makes me feel at peace. Lets me drop my current thoughts.

"Things will get better this I promise you
And I know that you won’t feel this way forever
Things will get better this I promise you
And I know loneliness won’t last forever"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home