Monday, April 24, 2006

"An angel's smile is what you sell, promise me heaven, then put me through hell"

First I must say. What the fuck?

I am the most popular link on Ryo's blog. Why are you people coming here? Who are you? And most importantly, go away! Well, I suppose not really, but honestly, what is wrong with you that you want to read this? Crazy people.....

I just got back from my little sister's musical. Excuse me, let me rephrase that slightly. I just got back from being dragged through torture. Much more truthful.

Personally, I was with the kid in the middle, rolling his eyes and not singing.

Then they started listing states. Headphones were immediately in my ears and I was gone.

Speaking of which, my mp3 player was out of order today. Now that was almost deadly. See, I was syncing it last night and my computer went on standby. Effectively freezing it to the "docked" mode. So, lucky person that I am, had to run the battery down. When it died, I plugged it back in. But by morning it was not charged. I was without music.

Grr........................

So I secured a CD player from Ari and commandeered a CD. Primitive, but it worked.

Commandeered is a very funny word. Interesting also. It rolls off the tongue quite nicely. Commandeered. I like it. It's funny.

Anyway, that was off subject. Back to my day. I sat down at a computer to type my persuasive essay in English today.

Oh crap, I still have to pick a topic for my persuasive speech. Whoops.

Anyway, I was typing my essay in English. The guy that Ryo has been itching for me to talk to sat down a computer away. Did I talk to him? No. Of course not. You people expect too much. I know nothing about the guy. Why would I start talking to him? I was really just looking for something random to say. So that you strange and curious people will go away.

Curiousity killed the cat.

But satisfaction brought it back.

But the cat only has nine lives to die.

And now I'm arguing with myself. See? I'm weird! Stay away!

Ryo got glue gunk all on his hands. That was quite funny. I'm glad I didn't decide to put it in my hands. Then Pfaff did the exact same thing. Idiot. Still funny.

Ok, I'm going to go now. I have websites to ponder and browse. Stuff to download. I also have to find the AC/DC song that has been stuck in my head for over a week. Now that is annoying.

Buh-bye. Stay away crazy people.

Crap, I'm crazy. Would that mean that I would have to stay away. Nah, just leave me alone in my straitjacket.

I seriously have no idea what I'm on. The little kids must have invaded my brain. That sounds probable. I think we'll go with that.

"Take me away. I'm gonna hurt somebody." Take Me Away - Plain White T's

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

7:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home