Sunday, April 23, 2006

"Everything is burning, everything is changing, right before our eyes and we can't see how quickly time is fading away."

Ok, quick recap of the past few days.

Friday: Tired, slightly depressed. Then I went to a rock concert. Much fun and headbanging. Spent my lunch money. Don't regret it.

Saturday: Woke up sore. And early. Considering how late I went to bed, way too early. Helped with Quiz Bowl meet. Played an awesome game of tag.
------The meet was quite fun. More fun than I've had in a long time. Well, except for Friday night. Anyways, at the finals, our scoring person had ditched us. Keenan and Ryo were up above the stage, leaving me to screw around with the computer and add up points. On a scoring system that I don't know. Yep. I got screwed over. I tried to use Microsoft Word as if it were Word Perfect. I had a bunch of people screaming in my ear and my hopeless tries projected onto a enormous screen. Lovely. Then, the reader did not say how many points one of the questions was worth. I looked around and the varsity had no clue. I looked at one of the dudes who had a question book. He said twenty. While he was saying that, another question had passed. I asked the varsity how many points it was worth. Two of them got all snippity and told me like I was stupid. Grr....but in the end, that was the only mishap.

Saturday night: I went to see a concert with Ryo. For my concert review. I made funny comments about the concert and we defaced Ryo's program entirely. Then, I felt so horrible. Ryo told me if his sister saw me she'd tease him horribly. I couldn't stop laughing. I suppose that wasn't very nice, but even now I'm having trouble typing with a straight face. But it was nice to laugh that hard. It's been a while since I did that too. I imagine many people were staring at us while I was laughing my head off. Oh well.

My mother, who was so worried about me when I went to the rock concert, dropped me off at Purdue without even a be careful. Hypocrite. Then, when I called her, she was worried again. Because it was dark. I suppose my mom is terrified of the dark. Strangely, I wasn't even scared. I just think that there's so many more places to hide in the darkness. But I imagine that goes both ways.

Ok, that took forever. Now for my ranting, complaining aspect of the blog. Yes, I know, I complain a lot. Even though I never mean it. It just makes conversation. If I talked about the wonderful things of my day everyone would be bored.

Anyways. Chemistry. Seventh period. I now finally understand why people dislike Russell. I may mention that he has now shot up on my bad list.

Mrs. Schott was saying that we would be learning only a few hundred of compounds to name. I, jokingly, said that a hundred was a million to us. I mean we're teenagers. That's our concept of numbers.

Russell said that I would probably end up in the liberal arts area.

Me. Offended much? Of course.

I said try vet. He then said that a hundred better not be a million to me.

Grr.................I'm not stupid. Did he not hear the laughing tone to my voice as I said it?

People annoy me. The few exceptions must be anomalies. I hope to find more of them. Then I won't be alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home