Monday, April 10, 2006

"Waste all your time with me, I know I'm a mess now, but don't give up believe. I'd wait it out for you."

Ok, so my cough still isn't gone. It is annoying me. I'm out of coughdrops.

Yay. I'm so happy. Now I really can cough my lungs out.

I can't remember going through life this quickly. I saw a picture of myself today. I was four. Back when I was cute and cuddly. But I looked so mature. And I remember thinking when I was four. Did the other kids think that way.

My nephew is four. Yet he doesn't seem to show the same mind capabilities I had at that age. He seems so young. Then again, maybe I'm just old. And I had to grow up fast.

I look at my sister sometimes and wonder why she's such a baby. Yes, I love her, but she just cries about every little thing. Today she asked me to go over to a friend's house. Now, obviously, I couldn't let her do that. My mom is working late tonight and it has always been the rule that she stay in the house. She knows that. But she tried to get around me by asking to call my mom at work. After weeding out what she wanted, I told her no.

She ran to her room crying.

She's nine.

I suppose I shouldn't criticize her. She's spoiled. Plus I had my brothers. Charlie would just pick on me more if I cried. So I didn't.

Once again, I also had to grow up quickly. At her age I was taking care of her and my nieces in an effort to help out my mother.

Still. Sometimes she is just ridiculous.

But I guess that is what little sisters do.

I was given the option of driving my truck on Sunday. Apparently I can drive. Although I blow through yield signs and stop in the middle of roads with no stop signs.

Whoops.

"Don't believe that it's better when you leave everything behind,
Don't believe that the weather is perfect the day that you die,
Don't believe that the weather is perfect the day that you die"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home