Sunday, April 30, 2006

"You're the blood in my veins. You're the fire burning deep inside."

Yes, I know. Bad me. I haven't posted since....I was nuts. I sincerely apologize for my last post and I will never drink that much caffeine again.

My weekend. It could only be described as a blur. A mindless wandering of nothing. I bought a new pair of pants at Wal-Mart. I slept until 1:30 in the afternoon. I stayed up late doing.....I don't remember. I went to library. Got a computer game. Spent thirty minutes installing it. Reading the manual. Preparing myself. Exciting myself.

It didn't work. Crappy library crap. Never get DVD's or CD's. They suck there.

Spent two hours reading a big book that I've been waiting forever to get. It was good. However, now I am waiting for the next one to come out. Uggh. I hate waiting.

I was going to discuss prejudice and my brother this post, but I don't have much time. Maybe later I shall rant about my brother's shortsightedness and the fact that he is being very hypocritical.

Till tomorrow. Or tonight. Or whenever I see you people. Have a good day. Pray it comes out better than mine.

Speaking of said brother, he pulled me out of bed yesterday. After I had my mom smack him for flipping me off. Which I did absolutely nothing to deserve.

Oh well. He's my brother. I love him, but sometimes I can't stand him.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home