Friday, May 19, 2006

"And as we lie beneath the stars, we realize how small we are. If they could love like you and me, imagine what the world could be."

"If everyone cared and nobody cried
If everyone loved and nobody lied
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride
Then we'd see the day when nobody died
When nobody died..."

Here is my post. Started finals today. They weren't so bad. What I really hated was lunch. Sitting with Heather, Alex, and people I didn't know. Sitting there quietly, listening to others ramble on. Others live their lives. As I'm watching them pass by.

Challenges arise. I must get through summer school. Life's reaching its breaking point.

I'm off now to go play some mindless video game for exactly that reason. It keeps my mind off of the world outside of my own. The one dangerous and painful, but sweet and tender at the same time.

How ironic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home