Monday, May 22, 2006

"And now I'm convinced on the inside that something's wrong with me."

Ok, quick post. As in really quick. I have yet to study for my Spanish and Chemistry final. I have an hour to do that. Fun. I'm an idiot.

Aced my Music Theory test. That was quite funny.

Today was lonely, except for Heather. I spent a minimal amount of time with everyone else, and they seemed to be sulking in the gutters of life. Losers. Be happy.

Anyways, the weekend was eventful. Went to the mall twice, got new shoes and a shirt. Walked the trails with my dog, the battery in my truck died, and everyone blamed me. It seemed as if I was left out of the groups that were formed that day. Ostracized and left with my sister and my dog.

Then again, that's how it usually is. I'm always the odd one out. The quiet person in the corner secretly embarrassed that they have no one to talk to.

But life continues.

Always. No matter how important we think our troubles may be, they never are important. Just miniscule factors that don't affect the world even slightly.

Unless we become suicide bombers. Then everyone seems to care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home