Sunday, May 28, 2006

"I've never been the kind to ever let my feelings show"

My two nieces, Katie and Kirsten are visiting. This is good. I haven't seen them in a year. They're really sweet kids.

I always find kids and animals to be more comforting than adults or teenagers. They never have alterior motives, and if they do, it's more along the lines of candy or food. I suppose I cherish innocence because it's something you lose as you grow up.

I broke a string on my guitar. Unfortunately, I won't be getting a new one for a while. So for now I'm without a high E. May I say that the things really hurt when they do break. Painful.

So in a couple days or so I'll be leaving for Washington D.C.

Change of plans, I have four kids on a couch to watch as my brother picks up the stuff needed to fix my truck. Have to make sure they don't kill each other. I'll try to post tonight when all the kiddies are asleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home