Friday, May 12, 2006

"I've still got something to say here, I will bear my heart to expose my soul."

I wore a hat today. It seems like such a simple thing. It is the only hat I own. It is indescribable, but I will try. It is fashioned slightly like a jester's hat, with black and red patterns and sparkles.

It's my crazy hat.

I like it.

Apparently, so do the other fifteen people that asked to have/stole it from me.

Not to mention I was subjected to the constant random playing with the balls on the end of the outward shoots.

Otherwise, my day was entertaining. Only somewhat, now that I think about it. QuizBowl was mostly spent with everyone ranting about Henderson, a teacher. Not that I have any problem with that, but as I'm the only who didn't know her, it left me slightly ostracized.

My mother had to go to the doctor's today. She has high blood pressure. According to the doctor, she was under a lot of stress and if she continues to try to subject herself to enormous amounts of stress, she could have a heart attack.

This frightens me. My mother is getting old. It makes me realize how soon time will pass by. Next year she will be fifty. Her mother is still alive. But by the time I'm fifty, will she be alive? I've yet to think about what will happen to me if my mother dies in the future. I ignore the possibility, though it is inevitable. Perhaps, when that time comes I will be in a better frame of mind. Hopefully.

Hmmm, my week. Band concert. Annoyed Ryo. That was fun.

Oh, how could I forget.

Almost killed myself by wearing stillettos. I wonder if that is indeed how you spell stillettos. Ok, so I might be exaggerating about the dying part. But I basically limped in the things on and off stage. According to my best friend's boyfriend, that's exactly what it looked like. Lovely.

I bombed my speech. Completely. Yet, I still got an A. Which I entirely don't understand. People who obviously did better than me got Cs and Ds. All I got was a "very" confident.

Because shaking counts as confidence these days.

Speaking of shaking, I have my band final somewhere around Monday. Once again, lovely.

A people aspect. I know the ranting about this kid has been done on every blog, but I promise after this I will stop. Russell just seems to get on my nerves a lot as of lately. First of all, he keeps talking to me.

Note to unknown readers.
If I don't talk to you:

a. I don't know you.
b. I don't like you.

If you have talked to me so that I know you and I still don't strike up conversation:

a. I really don't like you.
b. I'm currently spacing out.

If you ignore the whole spacing out thing, it's obvious when I don't like a person. I have no qualms with telling a person what I don't like about them. They are usually good reasons. The people I talk to generally have good things that outweigh the few bad. At least in my eyes.

Russell does not seem to see this.

And I swear, everytime the guy opens his mouth, it's as if he's trying to push himself further up my I Don't Like You list.

And succeeding.

Ok, I'm done. Have a nice night. Goodbye. Sweet dreams. I hate you all.

Not really. I just felt too corny. Needed to enter some hate for humanity in there.

Teehee.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home