Wednesday, June 21, 2006

"Breaking the stillness the silence has failed and my pulse has quickened again, holding on here by a thread"

Ok, so I have a somewhat good reason for not posting. Not really, I'm lying. I didn't want to post until I had my pictures from Washington up where people could see them. Unfortunately, to do that, I have to stop being lazy. The very thing that's stopping me from cleaning my room right now. I'm so flawed.

I just bought blanks cds, only to find out that my computer hates me and doesn't want to put the pictures on a cd for me. Grr...

I was supposed to have the pictures on a cd for Mrs. Schneider. Except my mother didn't do that. So I tried being all smart and fancy by doing it myself with my trusty scanner. Needless to say, my computer doesn't find me to be the brilliant genius that I thought I was. I'm lying there too. For one, my computer can't make a judgement about me and two, I don't think I'm that intelligent.

So, I get to explain tomorrow to Mrs. Schneider why I don't have a disc to give her. I may have to e-mail them to her. Yuck.

I just came back from having to commandeer MY Pirates of the Carribean cereal from my sister. My mom picked it up for me last week. I'd only had a bowl of it so far. Don't get me wrong, this stuff is heavenly. Johnny Depp tastes really good. I had over three-quarters of a box left, only to see my sister analyzing it tonight. The little brats have been eating it this entire week! My cereal! There was only a bowl left. I had to argue with my sister and I am now contentedly trying to savor my last bit of Johnny Depp cereal.

Somewhat depressing.

My Warped Tour tickets are printed and in the mail. At least that's what the e-mail they sent tells me.

There. I feel better now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home