Monday, June 26, 2006

"Over and over, over and over, I fall for you. Over and over, over and over, I try not to."

We have acquired a cute, fluffy kitten. It is currently in my lap, attacking my hair. The innocence of such a kitten amazes me. It's white with blue eyes.

I went on a social excursion with Ryo and Rachel today. I suppose that means I'm becoming less antisocial. But Ryo is too, so I don't feel so awkward.

Riding in a vehicle with Ryo is.....comical, to say the least. However, to lessen Ryo's embarrassment, I won't say anything.

Yeah, so nothing special. Just an average day. For an average teenager. Oh I guess that does kind of make it weird.

At least for me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ryo said...

Have you ever seen a movie called "The Cat Returns"? If you haven't, I'll have to get it to you ASAP. I love the movie so much, and one of the main characters is a white cat with blue eyes.

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home