Friday, June 30, 2006

"You bring me out, show me light, I’m sorry if I hide, I’m too afraid to look inside. You carry through, you make me smile."

Summer break! Yay! No school. Til Wednesday. Then I'm back to sleeping in class.

I actually did chores today. Go me. My mom will be ecstatic when she gets home.

So.

Awkward silence.

This is what happens in my brain when I have no one to talk to. Actually, scratch that, it makes me sound schizophrenic. This is what happens when there are people with me that aren't talking. Unless it's a comfortable silence. I love those. They're so comfy.

I guess technically as I'm typing this blog, I'm not thinking of it as a diary or a journal. Merely me talking to my friends. The blog isn't a person I'm confiding in. Err, well sort of. I'm going to stop here before I confuse myself.

So.

Four-day vacation. No people. No one to talk to. No Ari to hang out with. No Ryo to poke. No Ryo's watch to steal and mess around with the alarms. Cue the sigh.

I'm bored.

Oh! My niece, Mya, and my nephew, Christian are finally coming back! Much dancing! Many exclamation points!

However, this frightens me. What if Mya doesn't remember me? It's quite possible, and horrible in my opinion.

I have post-it notes. Whoops. Off subject.

I'm pretty sure Christian remembers me. He's four, so he has a better memory. And he remembered me at Easter. It's depressing to think that Mya might not remember our fun times. After all, I was her favorite person besides parents. Granted, I was Christian's favorite person when he was young too.

I always get along so well with animals and small children. It's people around my age and older that confuse me.

Speaking of animals, the new kitten is stalking my other pets. Literally. At first I thought she was stupid, attacking Shadow, who is four times her size and armed with deadly claws.

Now I question her sanity. She has been attacking the dog, who is somewhere near at least a hundred times bigger than her. One of the dog's feet is bigger than the kitten. Although, the dog considers the kitten hers. Jenny sniffs it, and plays with it, and gives it baths. It is a hilarious moment when you see a 140-pound dog nose to nose with a kitten that weighs maybe two pounds at the most.

Well, I hope I entertained someone, if not myself.

"Like a star without its strings,
I’m hanging here on these two wings.
For that smile and those eyes…(I’m falling)
If time could stop, how could I make this more poetic?
When there’s nothing more pathetic to be said… "

1 Comments:

Blogger Josh said...

Tiffany, you need to get AIM. I'm on almost all the time. For the love of god mon! Get one! sheesh, it's only 8 Mb's, it takes what? 20 seconds to download?

6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home