Saturday, July 22, 2006

"I love you. I have loved you all along. And I miss you. Been far away for far too long."

Mmm...not much to say really.

This week went very fast. I don't really remember Wednesday or Tuesday, yet I have this slight feeling that they did exist. And now time seems to slow.

Too slow for my taste.

I'll probably only be gone three days next week for Warped Tour. Yet I plan to enjoy them, hopefully. One day of screwing around, one day of moshing, one day of healing the bruises from moshing.

Fun, fun, fun. And not in a sarcastic way. The bruises are always worth it. I might even crowd surf this year. Though I will not be wearing a skirt. *shudders* Bad memories.

I actually own a few skirts. Four I think. Two of which I have never worn. One was for a band concert. One was for last year's Sunshine dance.

Speaking of which, my mother has gone into shopping mode. Ever since Mary's been back. Actually, scratch that. Ever since this morning when my mom saw me in my red in black top. My mom got this crazy idea in her head that in looks good on me. Bleh. Anyways, then she talked with Mary.

I swear I had to force her out the door so I could get to school on time.

Hopefully, Mary will come shopping with us whenever my mom decides to drag me to try on dresses. Bleck. I have horrible memories of shopping with my mother. And that was just for the frickin' shoes. Which I hope I will be allowed to wear again this year, as to spare me the pain. Although the shoes themselves are painful. How can women stand full days in high heels? I wore mine to the band concert and from the audience (Heather's mom and boyfriend's point of view) I looked like I was limping. Actually, I was trying not to fall.

Which I didn't trip horribly. And not at all on stage. But I still looked like an idiot. Wonderful.

Ack! This post wasn't supposed to go on this long. I was having one of my ungirlish rants. Not that I'm not girly every once in a while. Actually, I am, quite often. It's just that shopping with my mother terrifies me.

It makes me feel like a Barbie doll.

I really don't like Barbie dolls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home