Sunday, July 09, 2006

"It's the way that he makes you feel. It's the way that he kisses you. It's the way that he makes you fall in love."

Must be quick. The weekend has been very busy. I saw Pirates of the Carribean: Dead Man's Chest. Ranted a while because of the freakin' cliffhanger. Walked around town, played poker. Got my butt kicked.

Stayed up till two, slept till twelve. Woke up, had a picnic at Columbia Park.

Played with Mya at said park.

Chased said kid all over said park.

Dropped dead from exhaustion from chasing said kid around said park.

Came home, slept.

Got up, showered and now I'm going to watch a movie and sleep again.

I have to tell you, out of all the little kids I've followed around parks (quite a few), Mya has to be the most energetic and rambunctious. Also the only one to ever make me have to take a nap afterwards.

Crazy kids. I'm getting old. Why do they torture me so?

Actually, it was fun. I love playing with Mya. I'd do it again. After some more sleep...

Sleep drives me. But I can do without it.

I'm just grouchy the next morning. And no one likes a grouchy Tiffany.

Except my mom, it's the only time she can torture me and I can't drudge up a smartass comment back.

It comes out in mumbles, but never makes it to the insult portion.

Ok, I have two minutes to get to the living room before the movie starts. Buh-bye.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

When ever I surf on web I never forget to visit this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]simplygrandlarceny.blogspot.com really contains lot of useful information. Frankly speaking we really do not pay attention towards our health. In plain english I must warn you that, you are not serious about your health. Recent Scientific Research points that almost 60% of all USA grownups are either chubby or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Therefore if you're one of these people, you're not alone. In fact, most of us need to lose a few pounds once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now next question is how you can achive quick weight loss? Quick weight loss can be achived with little effort. You need to improve some of you daily habbits to achive weight loss in short span of time.

About me: I am blogger of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also mentor who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under difficult training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for fast weight loss.

7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home