Monday, July 17, 2006

"Like the angel you are, you laugh, creating a lightness in my chest. Your eyes penetrate me."

I can't honestly think of anything to say. I have nothing to complain about for once in my life. I'm happy, Warped Tour is almost here.....my sister will be gone for two hours everyday.....how much better could life get?

And if you think about it, complaints are interesting. The bad things in life make it interesting. Of course, the good ones do too....

But bad things make for great stories. For instance, how I am trying to type as a little white devil nips at my arm. And tickles me.

Tickling. Not fun, for me at least.

Being ticklish is really not cool.

Having friends who know you're ticklish....even worse.

Although, I do have to say that Ryo has it worse. But only because I'm part of the tickling group.

And now the fiendish being is upside-down in my lap, assaulting me with its claws and its tongue. Insane feline.

Hmm, I must go now. I've had this song stuck in my head ALL day. I'm going to see if I can put the video up for it. You people might actually like it. It's popish, even though the band normally does some pretty good rock.

1 Comments:

Blogger Josh said...

Tif, you realize that I had COMPLETELY forgotten about you being ticklish. This is going to bring you (and probably Ryo) hell next year.

I blame you.

Bring it on.

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home