Saturday, August 26, 2006

"And falling down is just a part of getting up again"

Recipe for the second week of school:
-tons of homework
-various Bowls...
-one mental breakdown
-one devastating(but expected) football loss
-one great night

My week has been so frazzled, yet content. It's hard not to be content. And I think this school year might actually be different. I say hi to more than one or two people in the hallway now. I went to a football game and showed school spirit.

I finally finished the book that I haven't been allowed to read after three days...

May I say that it is terribly frustrating when you are bugged by various family members so much that you can't read one book over the course of three days?

I also found myself entirely frustrated with one person. And in the course of one football game, I realized that I could not complete the life challenge our Physics teacher issued this week. Smiley told us to be real in our conversations and tell the truth. And while I did tell the truth during the conversation, I was holding back many things that I wanted to say.

But I'm over that now. It's Saturday night, and that particular night was too happy to let the mood be dragged down.

This song I'm sticking up is entirely way too catchy....it's been stuck in my head since I first heard it. And it is really hard to get out. Bad thing is, I still love the song. It's hard to force it from your mind when your enjoying the imaginary music.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home