Friday, August 11, 2006

"And I am lost here in your eyes"

So, by now I imagine anyone who reads Ryo's blog has read his post about me.

Which actually leaves me in a very delicate situation. I'm rather stuck in this hole. I can publicly profess my love, blow it off and say the feelings mutual, or ignore it altogether. None of which appeal to me.

Except the first one. Except there is one major problem with that. Amazingingly, considering which of us talks more, I think Ryo has the greater gift of gab. Because after reading his post I'm just stuck in my room with a stupid grin on my face, which happens to be blushing, and struck speechless. So I waited a day.

And I reread it. Same reaction. Bugger.

I can't.......express it all. Mostly because everything is so new to me. I can go look up words in the dictionary for it, but none of them will be me expressing it. They'll just be words. Not feelings. A problem I've always had.

I love him. That's the only way I can think to explain it. Cause no other explanation can make sense. Any other explanation couldn't work because it wouldn't be true. It's love, pure and simple.

In other news, I have discovered not all plumbers are fat, ugly men with large ass cracks. Something I am very grateful for.

Although the lack of water for two hours really sucks......

Yes, the new video I'm posting is a Nickelback one. Yes, within two weeks it will be insanely overplayed. So I'm going to stick it in before the song bugs the hell out of me. Because I do really love this song.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ryo said...

You wouldn't believe how much your post makes sense being on the other side. Love is a four letter word, but it's so much more than that. Thank you for writing this post. It makes me feel...

Well, I really can't describe it in words, can I?

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home