Friday, August 18, 2006

"It’s really good to hear your voice saying my name, it sounds so sweet."

School has started. It's interesting, the whole no flimsy classes deal.

AP Chemistry....holds so many memories dear to me. Plus I love chemistry, so this has the possibility of being one of my favorite classes.

Honors Pre-Calc....so far I couldn't say much, because we've been doing review from Algebra 1. But the teacher likes point slope, so I finally have a teacher who agrees with me.

World Geography....yet to be decided. We haven't really done much.

Spanish 3. Not good, nor bad. Just a class where I work through everything silently.

Honors English....could there be any more books required for this freakin' class?

Honors Physics...I like the way Smiley teaches. I have the distinct feeling this class is going to be fun.

Then again, I'm biased when it comes to science. Any science is good with me really.

School has been a little detached for me though. I don't get to talk to people much. A little depressing. I get homework every night. Even more depressing.

Yet it's still a happy time for me...oh wait. I know why. I'm eating a Snickers(courtesy of Ari), therefore everything is happy. But still, seeing my favorite people all day long makes me happy. I wish I had more classes with Ari and other people though....

So, onto the big news. My birthday is tomorrow. Yay! I get my permit! Bigger yay! Ryo is possibly dropping by. More yays!

I have a Snickers!

Oh, I hate people who sing the birthday song to people who do not wish to be sung to. You all should die. Or at least suffer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home