Tuesday, August 08, 2006

"Where did you go we thought we knew you. So much for that anymore. Don't come running back to us when you're left with nothing"

My hands are currently clown-colored. I have blue and green and pink and red and a little bit o' purple. This, my friends, is why we never let Tiffany decorate a birthday cake.

Although the cake did come out quite fabulous, if I do say so myself. It just came off a lot on my hands at the same time. And food coloring stains really well apparently.

My calculator came in the mail today. I am the proud owner of a TI-89 Titanium graphing calculator. Except that I can't play games. It's very frustrating. It's not cooperating.

Okay, I'm having a hard time remembering the rest of my life right now, seeing as someone on the phone is distracting me. And succeeding quite well.

I'll try and post tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home