Monday, September 18, 2006

"And I don't want the world to see me, cause I don't think that they'd understand."

This post is dedicated to the song "Iris" by the Goo Goo Dolls, because it preserved my sanity.

I will never, I repeat, never not charge my mp3 player again. It's too horrible to even contemplate.

I took a very short vow of silence during AP Chemistry and Physics. That was actually really fun. Especially when I answered the Physics question that no one was getting. Even better, Smiley understood my sign language. Then I tried to sign that it was a negative displacement, but nobody saw me. Oh well.

It was still fun. Teehee.

My Greeley Estates hoodie arrived today! Yay! Jump for joy! Unfortunately, once again, I have the wrong size. When I bought my Greeley Estates t-shirt, I got a small. Which is a bit tight. So this time I got a medium, which was way huge. Grr....the world is against me.

Still, it's all warm and fuzzy. Which makes me all warm and fuzzy.

Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear. Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair. Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn't very fuzzy, was he?

1 Comments:

Blogger Ryo said...

:)

Your comment about me being a hopeless romantic comes to mind.

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home